|фото с сайта civis.eu|
Full-time Academic Position in Russian Literature and Russian Language.
Candidates must be experts in Russian literature, and have expertise in Russian language and culture as well. The person appointed will be in charge of teaching Russian language and Russian literature courses at undergraduate and graduate level, to students majoring in Russian.
Main Research Field : Literature
Sub Research Field : European Literature
Required educational level: PhD Degree in Literature
French or English : excellent
Applications must be sent by e-mail to the rectorate of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (email@example.com ).
- an application letter
- a Curriculum vitae including a list of publications (a template can be downloaded at https://www.ulb.be/fr/documents-officiels/completer-votre-cv-en-ligne)
- any relevant documents showing 4 years of research experience
- a 7,000-character report (4 pages) presenting the applicant’s research activities and a research project, including how these can be integrated into ULB’s research teams
- a teaching dossier including a 7,000-character report (4 pages) on the applicant's previous teaching activities and a teaching project for the first five years in this position; these must be relevant to the faculty and to the teaching profiles for the programmes to which the applicant is to contribute
- a note on the applicant's international achievements and projects (no more than 4 pages)
- the names and e-mail addresses of five references (with equal gender representation) who may be contacted by those in charge of evaluating applications. These references should be free of any conflict of interest.
Заявки принимают до 15 января 2020.