|Jilin Normal University|
Преподаватель РКИ в университет Jilin Normal University ( 18 часов в неделю, предоставляют медицинскую страховку, квартиру и бесплатные курсы китайского языка)
Более подробно читайте ниже.
University: Boda College of Jilin Normal University (Private University)
1. Workload: 18 teaching hours per week (plus 2 office hours per week, 45 minutes per teaching hour)
2. Work Time: According to your own schedule on workdays
3. Rest Day: Weekends£¬national statutory holidays and summer & winter vacation
4. Teach Russian Major students, and average class size is less than 30 students
5. Prepare and mark the examination papers
6. Participate in oral Russia corner
7. Strict implementation of the college¡¯s teaching requirements and regulations
8. Obey the department of the curriculum arrangement, regularly participate in teacher meetings
9. Contract Duration: A school year (11 months) and can be renewed
10. Working and Accommodation Places: On campus
1. Age: under the age of 59
2. Language: Native language
3. Nationality: Native language-speaking countries
4. Degree: Bachelor or above
5. Major: No limits for language native speakers. Teacher education, languages or literature will be preferred
6. Work Experience: More than two years of teaching or tutoring experience
1. Monthly Salary: 6000-6500 RMB for Bachelor, 6500-7000 RMB for Master and 7000+ RMB for Ph.D.
2. Overtime Work: 80 RMB per teaching hour
3. Paid holidays and vacations: More than three months
a. Accident injury medical clinic
b. Accidental death and disability
c. Inpatient medical treatment
5. Flight allowance: 8000 -10000 RMB for per year
6. Travel Allowance: 2200 RMB for per year
7. Physical examination: Twice per year
a. Free apartment with one bedroom and one living room, one kitchen, one bathroom.
b. Necessary furniture and electrical appliances: TV, refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner, shower, kitchen utensils, heating.
9. Water and heat for free
10. Free Chinese courses: Face to face twice per week
11. Each foreign teacher has a student assistant
If you are interested, please email your following documents to
2. Passport copy0„2
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies0„2
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer0„2
5. A recent photo0„2
Official Website: http://web.bdxy.com.cn/wsc/
- A passport from Russiancountry
- Fluent in English
Bachelor's degreeor above.
- TEFL certificate preferred.
- At least 1 year contract