Новые технологии в образовании, русский язык как иностранный, когнитивная лингвистика, новости и последние исследования в области преподавания иностранных языков,психолингвистика, педагогический дизайн, digital humanities и second language acquisition.
Вакансия преподавателя РКИ в Шотландии (университет Глазго)
Посмотрите, какой красивый средневековый замок! Это университет в Глазго в Шотландии, в котором вы можете работать! Университет ищет преподавателя русского языка как иностранного на следующий учебный год. Описание вакансии, требования и тд.
To undertake high-quality research and research supervision in Russian, to make an active and high level contribution in the School of Modern Languages and Cultures in the College of Arts to teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate level in Russian Literature, Language and Culture, and to undertake administration as requested by the Head of School, playing a key role in the curriculum development in Russian and Slavonic studies more generally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To develop and sustain individual / joint research projects of international standard and demonstrable impact in the School, Centre or relevant Unit of Assessment and to pursue and secure external funding for the same through successful grant application to Research Councils and other funding bodies.
2. To contribute fully to developing and enhancing the research profile of the relevant Unit of Assessment, School and College, including maintaining a track record of high quality publications and demonstrable impact.
3. To participate fully in the School, College and University’s research culture and to attend and participate in appropriate research seminars/conferences.
4. To be responsible for the supervision and training of postgraduate, Masters and doctoral students and to ensure their effective development in line with University and (where relevant) funder guidelines.
5. To participate in the design, review, organisation, delivery and assessment of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching activities in accordance with the School’s programmes, including the delivery and development of cross teaching and employability initiatives.
6. To participate fully in the assessment process (using a variety of methods and techniques) and provide effective, timely and appropriate feedback to students to support their learning.
7. To undertake School/College level administration as directed and supported by the Head of School or VP Head of College.
8. To provide student support at College level, normally through acting as an adviser.
9. To work effectively in co-operation with colleagues in the School, College and University as a whole.
10. To develop research and where appropriate teaching initiatives, which support the School and College Knowledge Exchange agendas.
11. To engage in professional development as appropriate.
13. To teach Russian to undergraduate and / or postgraduates students.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
A1. PhD in a relevant subject area.
A2.Up-to-date knowledge of research within a relevant area which enhances and expands existing areas of expertise within the School/College.
A3.A developing international research profile appropriate to academic experience.
A4. Native or near-native proficiency in written and spoken Russian.
C1 Evidence of outstanding achievement as teacher and researcher appropriate to academic experience.
C2 Ability to demonstrate originality and innovation in scholarship.
C3 A publication record with demonstrable evidence of 4* quality.
C4 Ability and willingness to provide quality and innovation in teaching and assessment over a range of topics in the School/College in line with current School and College agendas.
C5 Excellent communication and presentation skills (including high level of proficiency in English).
C6 Relevant IT skills in support of research, teaching and administration.
C7 Self-motivation and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
C8 Capacity to enthuse and motivate students and colleagues.
C9 Time management skills.
C10 Ability to teach through the medium of Russian.
E1 3-5 years research experience, at least two years of which must be postdoctoral.
E2 Publication record and research profile which has the ability to enhance relevant subject areas standing internationally and which would enhance any future University submission to national research assessment exercise(s).
E3 Experience of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in the relevant subject areas.
E4 Experience of teaching in a range of HE situations (from lectures to small-group seminars).
E5 Relevant administrative experience (e.g. conference organising, student support, course administration and curriculum or programme development).
E6. Some experience and success in attracting external research funding.
E7 Experience of postgraduate, Masters and PhD supervision appropriate to academic experience. Where academic experience is gained outside of the UK the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience may be consider.
E8 Experience of Russian language teaching.
Planning and Organising
Participating fully in a team of research-active staff.
Researching and publishing work of the highest quality in appropriate outlets
Preparing and presenting applications for research funding
Planning and organising research meetings, seminars and conferences
Supervising postgraduate, Masters and doctoral students
Supervising, where appropriate, postdoctoral research assistants
Actively contributing to University/College/School research strategy
Contributing to international and national research developments
Providing leadership in designing programmes and courses, and in delivering teaching to undergraduate and postgraduate students
Undertaking assessment and delivering feedback to undergraduate and postgraduate students
Organising knowledge exchange and outreach activities as appropriate