Бирмингемский университет — один из наиболее крупных и престижных университетов Великобритании и мира. Расположен в центральной части города Бирмингем, Англия.
Туда требуется преподаватель русского языка как иностранного.
for Senior Lectureship normally in the range £49,148 to £56,950 with potential progression once in post to £74,259 a year.
- Interdisciplinary or comparative cultural study
- Linkages and/or comparisons between diverse times and/or places and/or media
- Sexuality studies with particular regard to intersectional identities
- Relationships (historical or contemporary) between technology and knowledge
• Normally, a higher degree relevant to the research/teaching area (usually PhD) or equivalent qualifications
• Extensive research/teaching experience and scholarship within subject specialism
• Proven ability to devise, advise on and manage learning/ research
• Skills in managing, motivating and mentoring others successfully at all levels
• Experience and achievement reflected in a growing reputation
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in planning, undertaking and project managing research to deliver high quality results
• Extensive experience of applying and/or developing and devising successful models, techniques and methods
• Experience and achievement in knowledge transfer, enterprise and similar activity
• Expertise that aligns with the future direction of the Department
• Demonstrable capacity to produce excellent publications
• Ability to design, deliver, assess and revise teaching programmes
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in developing appropriate approaches to learning and teaching and advising colleagues
• Experience and success in knowledge transfer, enterprise and similar activity that enhances the student experience or employability
• Willingness and ability to collaborate in the planning and delivery of teaching
• Willingness and ability to undertake language teaching
• Teaching specialisms that align with the future direction of the Department
• An ability to make the subject relevant to the present day and in terms of societal challenges.
• Ability to contribute to School/Departmental management processes
• Ability to assess and organise resources effectively
• Understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes