Новые технологии в образовании, русский язык как иностранный, когнитивная лингвистика, новости и последние исследования в области преподавания иностранных языков,психолингвистика, педагогический дизайн, digital humanities и second language acquisition.
Вакансия преподавателя РКИ в университет Джонса Хопкинса (США)
университет Джонса Хопкинса
Университет Джонса Хопкинса ( штат Балтимор) ищет преподавателя русского языка как иностранного.
The Center for Language Education (CLE) at Johns Hopkins University invites applications for a full-time Lecturer in RUSSIAN for the Academic Year 2018.
CLE is seeking an individual who is finishing up or has recently finished his/her MA or PhD with knowledge and familiarity in the most up-to-date theory and practice of language pedagogy.
Faculty in the CLE share a consistent teaching philosophy across each of the language programs and offers workshops for professional development and communication of current methodologies in language teaching. Applicants should be open to furthering his/her teaching skills and working closely with fellow CLE faculty members. At least 2 years of experience as a Teaching Assistant or Lecturer in the Russian language is strongly desired.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate include teaching a total of 12 contact hours per week. Minimum qualifications are:
1. M.A. in Russian Studies (with specialization in linguistics and pedagogy, applied linguistics or a closely related field)
2. Native or near-native fluency in Russian and English
3. At least 2 years of experience (as a Teaching Assistant etc.) in teaching Russian as a foreign language at the university level.
4. Strong grounding in communicative and proficiency-oriented teaching
Interested candidates must submit their application and all supporting materials by March 1, 2018, and include:
1. Letter of application (cover letter) including statement of teaching philosophy
2. Curriculum vitae
3. List of names and email addresses only of three references
4. A video demonstration of your teaching including an introduction of yourself in English and Russian at the beginning of the video. (We do not accept DVDs by surface mail. A YouTube link address with password is acceptable.)
Your application is not considered complete until all four items above have been submitted. Please do not submit materials other than those listed via Interfolio, otherwise your application will not be considered.